The following conditions of rental will be applied from the moment the management of the reservation of a camper van begins which will become part of the lease of the vehicle to be formalized between the two parties: Campersvan, in forward the Lessor; and you, the Leaseholder.
1. Obligations and responsibilities of the lessor:
The Lessor is obliged to make the rental vehicle available to the Lessee as follows:
To deliver the vehicle in good condition and complete with an inventory attached, as well as the possible accessories.
To deliver the vehicle with sufficient information on its use and operation.
To deliver the vehicle in perfect mechanical conditions, conservation and cleaning, and deliver it with all its tools and safety features.
The Lessor is under no obligation to replace the damaged or crashed vehicle, the Lessor does not assume any responsibility for damages and / or accidents caused by mechanical failures.
If, for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor, the vehicle cannot be delivered on the agreed date, this will not give rise to any indemnity in favor of the client, except for the return by the Lessor to the Lessee of the amount paid up to that date for the renting.
The Lessor does not assume any liability to the client in respect of the car of his or her own property that will be in the parking in the premises of the Lessor during the period of the rent of the van.
2. Obligations and responsibilities of the lessee:
The lessee will use and drive the vehicle diligently respecting the Traffic and Road Safety Law and other complementary provisions, as well as observing the following standards specifically agreed upon. Likewise the Lessee is obliged to:
3. It is expressly prohibited to the Lessee:
4. Maintenance and Repair:
In case of accident the Lessee or authorized driver agrees to:
6. Prices and duration of the rental:
7. Reservation and cancellation:
- Up to 60 days before the rental period: 25% of the total rental price.
- From 59 to 30 days before the rental period: 50% of the total rental price.
- From 29 to 7 days before the rental period: 75% of the total rental price.
- Less than 7 days before the rental period: 100% of the total rental price.
8. Terms of payment and deposits:
9. Delivery and return of the vehicle:
10. Return status of the van:
- No outside cleaning 50?.
- No interior cleaning 100?.
- Stain in upholstery 150?.
- If the water tank has been used with another liquid or fuel 300?.
- If the fuel tank has been filled with another liquid or fuel 1000?.
- In case of loss of the keys or the vehicle documentation 200?.
- Burning or broken upholstery 500?.
11. Minimum age and authorized drivers
12. Personal data protection: